Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Many things change..

So I have not written here in quite some time. My best friend inspired me to get back into writing. I love writing and have been neglecting it for a long time. It is a plant I have let die and and determined bring back to life here. It may not be anything grand but it is the musings of my mind so for anyone who wants to read this here goes. So I am planning my wedding. I know right? I got engaged on May 14 and it has been a whirl wind ever since. I have been stressing out about every little detail but with Greg my Abba, and my family as support I am making it through and I am excited for the day to come. Yet, also wanting to enjoy the process and enjoy the challenges it has throw at Greg and I. It has brought us closer together with everything we have to decide together. There are a lot of details in a wedding for those of you who have not yet gone through it. I am in awe of how my Abba has provided for us through this whole process. He helped my Aunt find my dress at a surplus store in ME of all places and when I tried it on for the first time it fit like it was made for me. I have grown closer to my Abb through this process too He is my Provider the one who if faithful and He is in control. "It will all come out in the wash" as my Grandmother would say. I pray that my Abba will continue to work out all the details so I can watch Him at work.

No comments: